July 18, 2016

My lost humanity

Maybe, I lost my Humanity the day they told me assi gachi Pakistan batav rochtey batnyan saan ( We want Pakistan here with KP females & without KP men).

Maybe, I lost my Humanity when from every Mosque, every Street, every Road of Kashmir, I could hear them shouting Kashmir mei rehna hai to 'Allah Hu Akabar' kehna hai ( If you have to live in Kashmir ,you will have to chant Allah Hu Akbar).

Maybe, I lost my Humanity when they desecrated my Temple and wrote on it's wall :- Yahan kya chalega, Nizame Mustafa.

Maybe, I lost my Humanity the day they took away my Home, my Childhood, my Life and left me on road with just one pair of cloth.

Maybe, I lost my Humanity when they gang-raped my aunt and then cut her into pieces.

Maybe, I lost my Humanity when my granny died in a tent because of a heat stroke.

Maybe, I lost my Humanity when I saw Wandhama massacre with my own eyes. These were the Pandit families who had chosen to stay back in Kashmir and live with their Muslim neighbors in-spite of TERRORISM with 99% of us leaving the valley.

Maybe, I lost my Humanity when instead of stating FACTS about my 7th EXODUS from Kashmir, they told me that this time it was JAGMOHAN  who was responsible for it.

Maybe, I lost my Humanity when I was told I will never be able to go back to my roots.........BUT THANK GOD. I have still not lost my ability and senses to KILL HUMANS either in the name of religion, suppression, independence, revenge or whatever....

Owe it to my Parents, to my Teachers, to my Friends, to my great Nation and above all to my Religion which taught me only and only to Love Life.


There are always different ways, depends which one you opt for.


My earlier FaceBook post : https://www.facebook.com/indu.jalali/posts/10153626551525843

No comments:

Post a Comment